Saturday, March 22, 2008

Welcome to the jungle

Hi there my fellow JGE hopefuls and owners of the iPhone/iPod Touch. I have set up this blog to inform you of my progress with creating a set of mobile tools for Jumpgate Evolution. Currently I am in the early stages of design for a player lookup tool as well as learning the iPhone platform via the recently released  SDK. I will be providing design documents, screenshots, and videos as the become available. Please note there is currently no real player lookup tool for JGE as the game isn't even on beta so anything you see will be with dummy data or I may use the Jumpgate Classic game's data for now. For right now this is all prototyping and learning. So stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mrxknown here. Please activate PM on the new JGE forum.

Anyway, how did you get data from JGC?